Viewpoints across the spectrum think so
A few days ago, I posted a blog regarding the distinct probability of a massive stock market decline that has started and may cascade into a violent and abrupt crash sometime after Labour Day. I mentioned multiple reasons to back my belief and thought I should follow-up with some views from a wide range of market watchers that arrive at a similar conclusion.
I have no certainty of anything and follow a strict rules based investment process that eliminates speculation and bias while protecting my clients from any devastation that may occur. The reason I publish so much material on my views is because it is my sincere desire to inform as many people as possible so that they can learn what isn’t being told.
The past 14 years, ever since the Great Financial Crisis and stock market crash of 2008, retail investors have enjoyed stupendous returns and have gained a false sense of security that no matter what happens the US Central Bank called the Federal Reserve will step in and provide liquidity so that everything will be good again. But this time I am afraid they are not going to do it.
This easy money has created the greatest asset bubble in the history of mankind and what we will see unfold is very likely a worldwide crash of stocks, bonds, real estate and currencies such as has never transpired before.
But instead of listening to me I am including links to a variety of individuals that believe the same thing. You will note that these opinions come from both the mainstream and the independent world and I have added in some spicy prophesies backed by scripture from a Christian called the “Analyst of Time.”
I hope you take sometime to read or listen to what these folks are saying as it could be .
Zoltan Pozsar, Repo market guru and former NY Federal Reserve official.
Shocker From Fed Repo Oracle Zoltan Pozsar: Powell Must Crash The Market | ZeroHedge
· This past February he stated that the “Fed needs to crash the market to contain stocks”
· Why? “Because the Fed is in a lose-lose situation, spark a recession of crash the market.”
· “There is no oasis ahead, as markets like to believe.”
· There is no Fed ‘masterplan’ to stop inflation without stopping either the asset-price appreciation we’ve built markets on for decades, or the faux appreciation for the working class we’ve built markets on the backs of for decades, or both."
Jeremy Grantham, co-founder and chief investment strategist, Grantham, Mayo and van Otterloo
"Prepare For An Epic Finale" - Jeremy Grantham Warns Stock Market 'Super Bubble' Has Yet To Burst | ZeroHedge
· The current superbubble features an unprecedentedly dangerous mix of cross-asset overvaluation (with bonds, housing, and stocks all critically overpriced and now rapidly losing momentum), commodity shock, and Fed hawkishness. Each cycle is different and unique – but every historical parallel suggests that the worst is yet to come.
Mike Maloney, CEO of GoldSilver.com and celebrated writer and entrepreneur.
· Episode 7, The Velocity of Money VELOCITY & The Money Illusion - Hidden Secrets Of Money Episode 7 - Mike Maloney - YouTube
· Episode 9, Fall of Empires: Rome vs USA Fall Of Empires: Rome vs USA (Hidden Secrets Of Money Ep 9) - YouTube
Watching both of these will give you an idea of the state and the mess of the current financial system.
Michael Lebowitz, Investment Analyst and Portfolio Manager for RIA Advisors
Bear Market Wealth Management - RIA (realinvestmentadvice.com)
· Persistently higher inflation may keep the Fed focused on the prices of goods and less so on asset prices. Passive strategies in such an environment will likely have much less success than it has during most of our careers. Bear market wealth management strategies may be the key to keeping your wealth goals on track.
Bo Polny, “God’s Analyst of Time” and CEO of Gold2020Forecast.com
THE FINAL KILL SHOT - Bo Polny - YouTube
· Bo consolidates prophesies of others and places a timeline to forecast events and backs up the forecasts with scripture from the Bible.
· Acts 2:17, ‘And it shall be in the last days,’ God says,
That I will pour forth of My Spirit on all mankind;
And your sons and your daughters shall prophesy,
And your young men shall see visions,
And your old men shall dream dreams
· Bo suspects that September should be an explosive month
Egon von Greyerz, Founder and Managing Partner at Matterhorn Asset Management
The Era of Fake Money is Gone – Egon von Greyerz - Matterhorn - GoldSwitzerland
EvG goes on to say, “I am not a prophet of doom and gloom, but it may sound like it. I am just someone who just looks at risk. We almost had a collapse in 2008, and it was patched up temporarily. This time they won’t succeed .
· We have a situation nobody can solve. . . . Initially, there will be money printing, but adding new debt to pay old debt is not a great solution to the problem
· At some point, there will be an implosion of the system. There has to be.
· You have to remember when the debt collapses, all the assets that were supported by this debt will collapse. You will have an implosion of values
· I expect 90% plus. Stocks crashed in 1929 to 1932 by 90%. The risk back then and the magnitude of the problems then were nothing compared to what we have today. Remember, today it’s global, and it’s every single country in the world. . .. It’s everywhere, and no one can escape what’s coming.”
Egon seems to echo much of what the rest are saying; that the world’s central banks and the countries of the world have created a mess that will see the end of the financial system as we know it.
Yours in Faith, Family and Finance,