We must stick together and start standing up and being heard. We need to stand up for the children who are attempting suicide at alarming rates. We have to stand up for our seniors that are locked away in concentration camps. We need to stand up for the small business person that is the backbone of our society. And I truly don’t care if you take the xexxxeeene, we all have free will. If it does what you wish you have will have no trouble for those that don’t, you are immune. But we have to quit squabbling and stick together, regardless of what truly is going on. If you want to think it is all about science I will accept your belief and I expect the same respect when I say that there is no science for what has been going on for more than one year. To hide behind two masks while the rest of the world opens up and gets back to business is hard to understand.
I was at a rally this weekend with 1500 other people. Life is good outside folks. Hugs and handshakes, laughs and love, community, seeing people's “smiles” from ear to ear. WOW. That is living folks and it was the best time energy I have been around in a year. I would rather die living than live in fear of dying.
Or as Mexican revolutionist, Emiliano Zapata said, “It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.”
We need revolutionists and some of them were at the Vimy Memorial in Saskatoon on Saturday. We joined millions of people around the world, in 40 or more countries standing up for our divine rights as sovereign beings. The place, Vimy Memorial, honours the young men, many as young as 18 that died for our freedoms. How can we let them down over a flu virus that is treatable without vexxxeeene as well as 99.97% survivable? Do we give up that easily?
Our politicians look stiff and scared, and they all say the same thing. This is a video of Ontario Premier, Doug Ford on the weekend stating that “any politician that goes against their medical adviser might as well put a rope around their neck and jump off a bridge.” I hope he meant that metaphorically to be political suicide and not something more nefarious. https://twitter.com/Roman_Baber/status/1373611247258771458
But, alas, I woke this morning with this wonderful message, and I asked my friend if I could share it and she agreed. Thank you Audrey Doepker.
The world is absolutely nothing like people think they're experiencing.
To truly understand our situation, you have to first understand what it is "connected to."
If you stand outside your immediate range of vision then all of the steps and events and the changes we are experiencing are most certainly leading to a VERY specific outcome.
The outcome is clear, you just haven't seen it because you're focusing only on what is right in front of your face.
So let me help you out for a second, then you'll get it.
Agenda 21 is the agenda for the 21st century. It is an action plan for 100 years to affect and control every aspect of your life.
In 1992 Canada and 177 other countries signed onto it. Don't remember that? Me neither.
So ... your federal government signed onto it for you, brought it into our country, and made it binding FOR you. You don't get a choice. You may not have even heard of it because our government never talks about it openly.
Through laws and policies this is the plan to inventory and control
means of production,
all law enforcement,
all human beings in the world.
It is a comprehensive plan of action - it is an ACTION plan. A very aggressive action plan.
And you are experiencing that right now.
This is what is going on in Oh Canada while we've been in our face covering-lockdown-fighting against one another slumber.
- Substantial, unrealistic and costly carbon tax increases
- Mass immigration - Currently, annual immigration in Canada amounts to around 300,000 new immigrants – one of the highest rates per population of any country in the world. As of 2019, there were just under eight million immigrants with permanent residence living in Canada - roughly 21.5 percent of the total Canadian population
- UNDRIP - United Nations Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples. This bill is headed to the senate this April.
- Land grabs in Nova Scotia, BC and Alberta, that we know of so far.
- Attack on the family unit
- Attack on white males, toxic masculinity
- Attack on christianity - closure of churches nationwide, arresting pastors
- Censorship - paid for by you by the way
- Push for assisted suicide - bill just recently passed in parliament
- Gun bans
- Land prohibitions and restrictions - basically paying Canadian farmers NOT to work, or making it impossible to continue farming
- Billions of dollars in digital money creation - how much of it have you seen in your bank account?
- Obliteration of the middle class
- Destruction of small to medium sized business
- Bankrupting hotel and apartment owners and landlords - then federal gov’t purchased
- Vaxxxxination passports - with “flexibility for the vaxxxxinated”
- Quarantine sites/hotels - once a conspiracy
- Mass vaxxxxinations
- The complete elimination of private ownership, private property, personal privacy, individual choice, families as we knew them, legitimate news sources, entertainment, travel
- There are already plans in place for human settlements in the major cities.
- global cities, a covenant of mayors called ICLEI. Already here in Canada
You're not going to see it called 'Agenda 21.'
It's called different things at different levels of government.
Horizon 2067 Ottawa
Smart group network
15 minute communities
global sustainability goals
30 by 30
for just a few examples
If you take a moment to really look around you as to what is going on in this once great country of ours, you will see that your country is not the same as it once was. Not in the least.
We are headed for a disaster of unbelievable proportions.
Please people, take a few minutes and ask yourself how all of these things are going on around you, but you don't see it.
Because it IS and has been happening right under your nose.
So what are we going to do about it?
We need to get out of our basements a rip away our fears and stand up for something. Shut off the tv and the radio, it is all propaganda. They proved it on the weekend as CTV sat across the street with a camera and a few others, likely hoping for a riot from us toothless rednecks. Then reported at night that "about 100 people were in attendance and none from Regina because of the variants." I met at least 30 people from Regina. They did the same in Calgary I am told, told the public that about 250 showed up when there was over 2,500. Do you still think there isn't collusion between the media and government?
Those of us born in the 50’, 60’s and 70’s, we have had it damned good. Yes, we worked hard but we had freedom. Are we going to hide in our cellars with two masks waiting to be granted a vexxxeeene passport to visit our chalets while our kids and elders suffer? Because folks, something very unnerving is going on in this country, something very strange and we best be ready, as Audrey points out “it is happening right under our noses.”
Yours in love of this great province we call Saskatchewan,